When a user creates a post, they are given the choice of several Engage Card types. If the user chooses a SUBSCRIPTION (LEAD GENERATION) ENGAGE CARD, their visitors are presented with a form to submit in order to engage. Once a visitor completes the subscription form on the Engage Card, their details are saved in a database managed by Whichit.
Users who have created posts with Subscription Engage Cards are able to view the visitors who have subscribed to their Engage Cards sorted by the data they’ve provided.
The Subscriber List is a great way to keep track of those who have engaged with your post and provided contact details.
Once you’ve created a post with a Subscription (Lead Generation) Engage Card and generated some traffic and engagement, you can view your Subscriber List at any time by following these steps:
- From any section of Whichit Pro, click your profile photo in the top-right corner.
- Once the popup menu is open, click ACCOUNT.
- Choose SUBSCRIBER LIST from the menu on the left hand side of the Account page.
- If you have subscribers in the Whichit system, they will show on this page.
- You can choose to FILTER your Subscriber List by post, searching by Caption, Whichit ID or Collection ID.
- Your Subscriber List is sorted by SUBSCRIBE TIME by default, though it’s also possible to sort the list by any other information your subscribers may have provided.
- If you prefer to manage your data externally, you can export your Subscriber List to CSV for processing in any spreadsheet software by clicking the EXPORT TO CSV button above the Subscriber List.
- Your Subscriber List is automatically updated whenever a new visitor enters their details on a SUBSCRIPTION ENGAGE CARD.