The Whichit format is image-based, choose nice high-quality images that are appealing and will catch your audience's eye. When uploading images you should be aware of the Whichit post's images guidelines:
- Minimum image size 400X400 pixels (recommended between is 600x600-1000x1000 pixels)
- Maximum file size 4MB
- Format: JPG and PNG files only
There are three sources that you can use to upload your images:
- You can upload images from your computer library.
- Choose images from your own Instagram account (you'll need to enter you login details)
- Use the image library that is provided by Whichit. Those images are Royalty-free therefore you can use them without the need to pay royalties or license fees for each image.
Be aware of image licensing: When choosing images, make sure you are purchasing the correct license for them or looking for Royalty free images. There are some services that provide free images: iStock, Image Source, Unsplash, Getti Images and more...