Creating a Whichit Post is easy & simple with our Content Management System (CMS). The Whichit Post combines the poll itself (the caption and up to 4 images as answers) and the Engage Card (the commercial offer to your audience that will be revealed once they vote). The Whichit Pro system guides you through the creation process so you will know what to do every step of the way!
Watch our tutorial and follow the steps:
- Click 'CREATE' from the top bar.
- Choose the type of Whichit Post you would like to create (A single Whichit Post will be used for this example).
- Write your caption – the question can have up to 140 characters.
- As answers to your poll, upload 2 or 4 images (you can do 3 as well, it doesn't look amazing). You can upload images from your computer, from your Instagram account (you'll need to have your login details ready) or from our Royalty-free image library which has an amazing license-free photography stock that’s always being updated.
- Once you have your images ready you can optionally add an overlay text on top of each image. This will increase your engagement rate since it will make it easier to your audience to quickly understand the differences between the options.
- To add it, set the mode button on the left sidebar to 'OVERLAY TEXT' and the tools menu will be open.
- Add your text on top of each frame by editing 'YOUR TEXT' field. You can modify the appearance on the menu: change the font, the font size and colour and even the transparent overlay background colour that is the layer between the text and your image. Read more about Overlay Text feature.
- Once you are done with your caption and images just click 'NEXT'.
- This is the stage where you need to select your Engage Cards. The Engage Card is a commercial layer that will be revealed after your audience engages with your post by voting. Read more about the different Engage Cards.
- Once you've selected your Engage Card you will need to complete the required fields on the left sidebar, for each one of the frames. When you are done, click 'NEXT'.
- That's it! You Whichit Post is ready to review, just click 'PREVIEW' to check that everything looks great and if you are good to go click 'SUBMIT'.
- So, at the moment your Whichit Post has been created and appears on your HOME dashboard but it isn't published yet (it is not available outside of the Whichit Pro platform). You have two options here: To SHARE the post's link to Social Media or to EMBED the code on a website / blog post.
- To SHARE the post simply go to the right side-bar and click the COPY URL button and paste it into a post you are creating on any social media platform, or, you can share directly to a new post by clicking the small icons of the relevant social media platform.
- To EMBED the post you'll need to copy the code that the system generated for this post by clicking the 'COPY TO CLIPBOARD' and paste the code to your website or blog post (just like embedding a YouTube video). If you wish to change the appearance of the embedded post you can do it on the left sidebar before copying the code. You can remove the caption or change the accent colour so it will match better with your website's design. The original post that you have created will still be on the dashboard, the changes will only affect the embedded code.
- There's also an option to change the size format and embed the Whichit Post in the IAB standard banners size. You will need to select the relevant size from the list after enabling the IAB FORMAT on the left sidebar. Only then, you can copy the updated code. Read more about Whichit for IAB sizes.