On organic campaigns, the Whichit posts will be exposed to your existing audience, on your social networks, website or blog. When creating an organic campaign you’ll only be charged for your Call-to-Action clicks, meaning charges will only occur when your user engages with the final commercial layout of your Whichit posts.
Get more out of your existing website traffic by creating a campaign in minutes and get an Embed code to paste in your website or blog:
- Click the 'Campaigns' button on the top bar of the website.
- Click on the 'Create new campaign' button on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Advertise’ button.
- Type the name you want to give to your campaign.
- Choose which creative posts to include in your Campaign. Your selection can be a mix of your posts, surveys and quizzes.
- Review your creatives.
- Define your target audience. Select their age, gender, location and interests modifying the information on the screen.
- When you’re ready, click ‘next’.
- Specify how your audience surfs the web by choosing their devices and browsers.
- Modify the appearance of your posts to fit best to your website branding by changing the accent colour for the CTA buttons and the background of the card.
- Choose one of the standard IAB Ad sizes that looks the best with the content on your website.
- Define your budget. Write your value as well as your Daily Cap. Also, don’t forget to schedule the start and end of your campaign by selecting the dates on the calendar.
- Review all the details and submit!
- Your campaign is ready. Before going live it will be reviewed by The Whichit Team.
- Start monitoring your campaign once it has been approved.