On organic campaigns, the Whichit posts will be exposed to your existing audience, on your social networks, website or blog. When creating an organic campaign you’ll only be charged for your Call-to-Action clicks, meaning charges will only occur when your user engages with the final commercial layout of your Whichit posts.
Get more out of your existing website traffic by creating a campaign in minutes and get an Embed code to paste in your website or blog:
- Click the 'Campaigns' button on the top bar of the website.
- Click on the 'Create new campaign' button on the screen.
- Click on the 'Embed' button.
- Type the name you want to give to your campaign.
- Choose which creative posts to include in your Campaign. Your selection can be a mix of your posts, surveys and quizzes.
- Review your creatives.
- Give a nice title and description to your shared Landing Page by filling the boxes under the 'Page Settings' section.
- You can modify the appearance of your posts by choosing the overall theme to be dark or bright and the accent colour to fit best to your website design, as you can see in the preview.
- Select your ad size. Pick between 'Dynamic' which will fit itself to all placements sizes, or another specific Ad size, and continue to the next step.
- Now, depending on your budget you can choose between running an unlimited campaign or limit it by time or number of call-to-action clicks.
- All your campaign is correct? Approve it!
- Your embed campaign is ready to display on your website. Simply copy the code and embed it on your website or on a different page.
- Review the performance and monitor your campaign.