Creating a Survey is easy & simple. The Whichit Survey replaces the traditional surveys with a visual interactive Whichit. Choose any Engage Card once they complete the survey and create personalised incentives for your audience.
Watch our tutorial and follow the steps:
- Click on the ‘create new’ button in the ‘Creative Library’, and then click on ‘Survey’. Remember you can always learn more about our Whichit types by clicking on the ‘preview’ button.
- Choose which creative posts to include in your Survey! If you didn’t create any Whichit posts yet, you’ll need to go and create them first on the ‘Creative Library’. Select minimum two single posts and when you’re ready, click on ‘next’.
- Now select what type of Engage Card you want to create for your Survey. Pick the ‘Subscription Engage Card’ for this example. Please note that any Engage Cards attached to the single Whichit posts you’ve created are going to be replaced by this Engage Card that wraps the survey.
- Continue by filling in the information your audience is going to see before and after they subscribe to your offer.
- Enter the link of your ‘Terms and Conditions’ page and edit the Call to action button.
- Give your coupon a nice background cover with an image or logo from your computer files, Instagram account or our Free-Royalty Library.
- Review all the details and submit!
- The survey is now ready in your ‘Creative Library’, under ‘Surveys’.