On organic campaigns, the Whichit posts will be exposed to your existing audience, on your social networks, website or blog. When creating an organic campaign you’ll only be charged for your Call-to-Action clicks, meaning charges will only occur when your user engages with the final commercial layout of your Whichit posts.
Captivate your Social Media followers with an engaging content by posting a shareable URL of your Whichit posts in a few easy steps:
- Click the 'Campaigns' button on the top bar of the website.
- Click on the 'Create new campaign' button.
- From our different campaign objectives options, select the first one and click the 'share' button on your screen.
- Type the name you want to give to your campaign.
- Choose which creative posts to include in your Social Media Campaign. If you didn’t create any Whichit posts yet, you’ll need to go and create them first, on the Creative Library.
- Give a nice title and description to your shared Landing Page by filling the boxes under the 'Page Settings' section.
- Modify the appearance of your posts choosing the overall theme to be dark or bright and the accent colour to fit best to your website branding.
- Depending on your budget you can choose between running an unlimited campaign or limit your campaign with an end date or limited clicks.
- Now your very first Social Media campaign is ready. Review all the details and submit!
- Review the performance and monitor your campaign.