Whichit’s Engage Cards allow you to incentivise your audience the moment they submit their vote using Redirect, Coupon or Subscription (Lead-gen) Engage Cards.
When creating an Organic campaign with Whichit for Advertisers, you are given three limiting options:
- Limiting by campaign end date
- Limiting by Call-to-Action clicks, or
- Running an unlimited organic campaign.
If your organic campaign has a limit set, your campaign will have its commercial assets (its Engage Cards) suspended until you extend it by editing the campaign. When a user votes on a post in your campaign, they will be presented with the ‘Basic’ Engage Card (share only, no commercial offer).
Really, this is great news! It means the campaign you built using Whichit for Advertisers’ performance is outstanding, even better than you may have anticipated!
So, no worries, are you out of CTA credits? You have two options:
- Top up your wallet in the account section to buy more clicks for use in organic campaigns
- Take part in our REWARDS program and recommend Whichit for Advertisers to colleagues and friends. Learn more about Whichit Rewards Program
In any case, of course, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org