Once your Whichit has been published and generated some traffic & engagement you might notice a widget on our Post Dashboard appearing a little more colourful than it previously had. The colourful widget you are noticing has a name and that name is the COMPLETION RATE FUNNEL. When a visitor views, votes and engages with your Whichit post, the data is recorded to our database and served in the Whichit Pro Dashboard.
The COMPLETION RATE FUNNEL allows you to see your post’s performance across a three-step journey:
- First, users who VIEWED the Whichit Post.
- Then, users who VOTED on the posts.
- And finally, users who engage with the commercial ENGAGE CARD CTA (for example, clicked the button or submitted their email).
- The numbers vertically centred on the steps represent the total number of events at that step.
- The percentage on the bottom-right of each step represents the percentage of users who made it to the current step from the previous one (e.g. 29,633 Views / 26,617 Votes = 89.82%).
- Hovering over each step of the funnel will reveal all the data at that step:
- Total number of events
- Percentage from previous step (same as bottom-right)
- Percentage overall (from first step to current step)