Once you have shared / published your Whichit post using a campaign, we start gathering the activity data and present it to you in the CAMPAIGN DASHBOARD.
- To get to the CAMPAIGN DASHBOARD go to your CAMPAIGNS screen from the top bar, hover over the campaign you would like to analyse and click it.
- You are now seeing the CAMPAIGN DASHBOARD that holds all the analytic information for your Whichit posts' performance. One of the widgets on the dashboard should have a title ACTIVITY - that is is your Whichit activity, represented in the form of a linear graph for easier reading.
- If you published this campaign more than a week ago, you can see more granular data by clicking the LAST MONTH button at the top right of the widget.
- To study each activity closely you can click the graph legend to show and hide the chart lines.
- If you prefer to have your activity data in a table, click the EXPORT TO CSV icon on the top right corner of the widget, it will download the same information to your device in a table.