Your CREATIVE LIBRARY is your home page and the core of your Whichit account. You have an overview of all your created Whichit posts as well as your drafts. You can manage them all from here.
- Submitted Whichits: Your main dashboard contains all your submitted Whichit posts. While hovering over each Whichit post you can see the different options you can take: Preview, Delete, Duplicate and Edit.
- Statistics: You get a brief overview of the statistics when you hover over a Whichit Post. When you click on VIEW STATISTICS you will be forwarded to the statistics DASHBOARD and you will be able to see the full performance statistics of your Whichit from all linked campaigns.
- Organisation: You can sort your posts by Publish Date, Total Votes, Label, Unique Views, Engagement or Share. You can do that by changing the sorting preference on the bar at the top of the page. Next to the button, you can choose if you want a descending or ascending order. Once you selected your preferred sorting option, click APPLY. You can always go back to the original setting by clicking DEFAULT.
You can view all types of Multi-Whichit Posts and their drafts.
- Drafts: If you go to the main label on your left-hand side and click on DRAFTS you will see all your saved Drafts.
Top navigation bar
- Notifications: On the top right-hand side you'll see a bell icon. Click on it to see all your new notifications (like how many votes you've collected).
- Account: you can navigate to your account by clicking on your profile picture on the right-hand side. You can also add a new account, log in to some parallel accounts or sign out.