Adding the text will provide a better understanding of the differences between the Whichit Posts options on each frame and will lead to higher and faster engagement.
You can easily add an overlay text on top of each image frame, while controlling its colour, position and size:
- First upload an image frame to your Whichit Post by selecting the source (from your computer, your Instagram account or from our Royalty-free library)
- Once you've upload the image, on the left side-bar menu, switch the mode from 'IMAGE CONTROL' to TEXT CONTROL'
- Type your text on top of the image, where you see the 'YOUR TEXT' field (We recommend keeping the text short and snappy!)
- On the left side-bar you can control the appearance:
- Overlay background colour – adjust the transparent layer that is between the overlay text and the image. You can control its colour and its transparency level (the default is set to 0.25). If you wish to make the layer more transparent, you'll need to reduce it. For example, rgba (0,0,0,0.1)
Transparency levels are recommended between 0.1-0.25
- Text colour – you can change the text to any colour by using the picker.
It is recommended to use the same text colour for all your frames. White bold text looks great!
- Fonts and alignment – You can change the default font type and size to match better with your website font. You can also easily align the text to the center or the sides of the frame by using the SNAP tool.
- Once you complete adding the overlay text for all you frames, you can simply continue to the next step of the creation and the text will be saved automatically.